Hi All, Not only did I finish the 2 crackers for the set of 6, which I adore, I managed a couple more to add to the box for gifts, no idea what I will put in them, didn’t think that far ahead, but I have them ready to go, so it’s a start. I also made a pair of Halloween ones, to match my Polkadoodles pumpkin, which I am sure will hang in my window this year, I went off upstairs thinking I would probably fall fast asleep but I was wide awake, so I started cutting the dies, and before I knew it was 5am, it’s amazing how much time slips away, only downside is moving around after so long, and because I took my medication before I started I didn’t feel much whilst I was working, but the moment I moved I knew it, so I had to waddle off to the bathroom and waddle back, and try and sleep, because I knew I was up at 9:30 to take over from my son, he helps my youngest get up and ready for school, and he can be a bit of a pain getting up and dressed, Our house is somewh...
Comments
Post a Comment